We at 7i act as a financial advisor to our clients to accelerate growth capital, facilitate private equity exits, enable part divestment by promoters and draw venture capital for early-stage companies. Our global partners work across borders and time zones to deliver holistic support to our clients.
End to end service
Advising for Private Capital Raise
We assist mature companies that require capital inflow to scale and grow their business to the next level. We also assist early stage companies in their initiatives to raise funds from family offices and venture capital firms. 7i team works closely with the companies to position it in the best possible way and get growth capital from institutional investors.
Raising growth capita
Mature companies looking to expand or restructure operations, enter new markets or finance significant acquisition without change of control, seek growth capital. Type of investors providing growth capital includes private equity and late-stage venture capital funds, family offices etc.
Private Equity / Buyout Equity
Private equity investment under buyout involves complete control purchase of underlying business from existing owners. Companies that operate in mature stage of the lifecycle and generate sustainable cash flows are ideal for buyout investors to enhance their returns.
Venture Capital for early stage companies
Early stage startups and emerging companies with limited operating history seek funding from financial investors to establish and scale their business.
Advising for Private Equity Exit
We assist private equity firms looking to liquidate all or a portion of their equity in a company. 7i develops a core understanding of the fund’s exit criteria, valuation ask and creates best possible deal for the funds without having any hindrance to company’s future growth.
Advising through the transaction process –
Preparing to market
- Prepare business for fund raise / sale
- Agree sale structure, objectives and process
- Collate information and prepare Information Memorandum / Business Plan
- Prepare and evaluate a list of potential financial investors
Marketing the company
- Hold confidential discussions with select financial investor
- Confirm interest after providing initial information and share the collaterals
- Receive preliminary indications of interest
- Conduct Management Presentations and receive formal offers
Closing the transaction
- Evaluate formal offers and negotiate terms
- Facilitate due diligence process in coordination with the agencies
- Coordinate with the lawyers for drafting the definitive agreements along with the due diligence
- Closing the transaction
Diversity of our skill sets and backgrounds, coupled with the geographic reach and deep-rooted relationships with investors across the world help clients meet their financing, growth and business monetization objectives.